- 6 Refurbishments And Closures Happening Now At Universal Orlando Resort (May 2022)
- Carnation Café Dinner Review
- Disney Fans Are Hopeful For Reopening Of Blizzard Beach In 2022
- Hamilton Star SPOTTED at EPCOT!
- Disney More Popular Than Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, New Poll Says
Confirmed: Disney Officially Replaces Johnny Depp as Jack
That’s it, folks; Johnny Depp is no longer Captain Jack Sparrow. Pirates of the Caribbean franchise producer Jerry Bruckheimer confirms Depp’s official replacement. Credit: Disney Related: Amber Heard “Psycho,” Fans Slam “Ridiculous Mimicking” of Johnny Depp in Court Trials Following the bombshells of ex-wife Amber Heard...
- More Avengers Campus Details Revealed for Disneyland Paris, New Tiki Mug and POG Drink Come to Disney’s Polynesian Resort, and More: Daily Recap (5/15/22)
Lightning Strikes Iconic Disney World Ride, Astounds
Lightning has struck the iconic Walt Disney World Resort ride and landmark, Spaceship Earth, during an Orlando thunderstorm. Per Streaming the Magic on Twitter: Wow! Lightning strikes spaceship earth during Kristen & Adam’s live stream on Streaming The Magic #disneyparks #spaceshipearth #lightningbolt #Epcot Wow! Lightning...
- Rise of the Resistance Had a Shockingly LOW Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- New Cinderella Castle Statuette from Kevin & Jody Debuts at Magic Kingdom
- New Guest Relations Sign Installed at EPCOT, Adopts New Font and Color of World Celebration Neighborhood
- New Belle nuiMOs Plush Waltzes into Creations Shop at EPCOT
- We love the 1 bedroom villas at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and you will too!
- PHOTOS: Can You Name ALL The Characters On Disney World’s NEW Ears?
- 7 Construction Updates to Plan for in Disney World This Week
- PHOTOS: We Found Hidden Mickeys In The Most Unexpected Place at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disney World Just Released a NEW Version of a Popular Pair of Minnie Ears!
- How Far is the Walk Between Jambo House and Kidani Village at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge?
- Now You Can OWN a Controversial Piece of Disney World’s History
- Disney World’s Wait Times Are Unpredictable Right Now
6 Long-Term Closures Will Continue in Disney World Next
Don't go to Disney World next week without checking on what's going to be CLOSED in the parks and hotels! The post 6 Long-Term Closures Will Continue in Disney World Next Week appeared first on AllEars.Net....
- Parts of Disney Attraction Completely Destroyed During Retheme
- Homecomin’ and Skipper Canteen Saw BIG Menu Changes in Disney World This Week
- Disney Forced to Make Changes After Guests Left Stabbed and Bleeding
- Fan Claims Disney Ride Needs to “Be Scrapped” – “Nothing Interesting” About It
- Excavation Underway Outside Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- NEWS: Florida Now Considered the Least Affordable Place to Live in the Country
- The BEST Places to Work Remotely in Disney World
- 10 Construction UPDATES From This Week in Disney World
- The Best Disney World Souvenirs For Every Budget
6 Things You Need to Know BEFORE Park Hopping in Disney
Everything you need to know before you park hop at Disney World! The post 6 Things You Need to Know BEFORE Park Hopping in Disney World appeared first on AllEars.Net....
- AllEars TV: Disney World Character Meals Have CHANGED — Chef Mickey’s
- Mining for Gemstones at Disney World’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disneyland Shopping Update: The Multiverse of Merchandise Madness
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Spend A Day (or Two) Resort Hopping on your Next Walt Disney World Trip
- How to Shorten Your Wait Time at Disney World WITHOUT Genie+
- Entire Disney Park Closing Several Hours Early TONIGHT
- Disney Premier Access – Paid Line Skipping – Coming to Tokyo Disney Resort
- The Sweep Spot Ep. #334 – Disneyland Changes with Rick West
- The 11 BIG Updates From Walt Disney World (and Beyond) This Week (May 9-15, 2022)
- Confirmed - Disney's Park Pass Reservation System Is Here To Stay, Long Term
- Railroad Tunnel Roof Added Under TRON Lightcycle Run
- White Lives Matter Supporters Gather at Disney Days After Nazi Protest
- Disneyland Hotel Construction Update - May 2022
- New Tomorrowland Ball Cap and Tee Available at Walt Disney World
Beloved Disneyland Offering Gets Reopening Date
Disneyland Resort has so much for Guests to enjoy when they visit the Parks. With delicious food and drinks, world-class entertainment, character interactions, iconic classic attractions, and new innovative experiences, it’s easy to see why Disneyland is The Happiest Place On Earth! Credit: Disney Disneyland Park...
- Moana Mural On Display at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- What’s New at Disney World Hotels: Father’s Day Gift Sets and Limited Time Treats
- 7 Things You CAN’T Do in Disney World Next Week
- Red Car Trolley Returns as Caricature Kiosk at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- It Just Got Easier to Dress Cute and Comfortable For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
PHOTOS: The Ultimate Disney World 50th Anniversary Outfit
We’ve seen all kinds of new merchandise celebrating Disney World’s 50th Anniversary! 50th Anniversary Merchandise From Amazon to the Disney Parks, we’ve seen everything from handbag collections to Pop! Figures. We’re constantly on the lookout for all the latest Disney merchandise, and today we found a...
- FULL LIST of All The Ways To SAVE On Your Next Disney World Vacation!
Guest Shares Terrifying Experience at Disney World Luxury
When visiting Walt Disney World Resort, Guests can enjoy delicious food and drinks, world-class entertainment, character interactions, iconic classic attractions, and new innovative experiences. Credit: Disney And if we add to that all the possibilities the Resort offers outside the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom,...
- Unexpected Schedule Change for today’s Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Here is why Boma is one of the BEST breakfast buffets on property
- 2 Surprising Updates (and 1 Wholesome Moment) from Disney World This Week
- Disney Removes More Plexiglass From Parks After Demands From Guests
- Fans Worried Part of Disney Ride May Be Gone For Good
- The Charles M. Schulz Museum Connects Mickey Mouse and Snoopy
- REVIEW: Don’t Sleep On the NEW Menu Items at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Restaurant!
- Orlando Airport Resumes Flights With Another International Airline!
- New Guest Relations Sign Installed at EPCOT
- The Rides with the Highest Wait Times This Week in Disney World Will SURPRISE You!
- NEWS: Festival of Fantasy Parade CANCELED in Magic Kingdom Today
- Is This The End of Disney World’s Short Wait Times?
- TRON Testing, Park Pass Updates, and MORE Disney News You Missed This Week
‘Special Edition’ Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade
Replaces Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom
Today’s noon performance of Disney’s Festival of Fantasy parade was canceled at Magic Kingdom and replaced with a “special edition” of Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade. Several characters who usually appear in the cavalcade were absent and replaced by characters who usually appear in the parade....
- BREAKING: Noon Performance of Festival of Fantasy Parade Canceled, 3 PM May Also Be Canceled at Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian Resort Studios Now Available for Online Booking
- Why You Should AVOID Magic Kingdom on May 15th
- Popular Disney World Parade CANCELED Today
- How Disney is Making You Stay in Magic Kingdom LONGER!
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade 12pm Performance Cancelled, Removed from Schedule for Today
- This ONE Mistake Can Totally Mess Up Your Disney World Trip
- Disney Enchantment Fireworks Showtime CHANGING Soon in Magic Kingdom
- AllEars TV: Literally EVERYTHING in Disney World’s Star Wars Land
- EPCOT Gardens Still Dirt, Construction Begins for CommuniCore Hall
- ‘Project Birdseed’ Update from EPCOT
- Pavement Replacement Project Starts Next Week on Center Street at Magic Kingdom
- New 50th Anniversary A-Line Dress Available at Walt Disney World
- 10 of the Best Fast Food Values in Disney World
- Disney Guest Goes Viral Condemning “Offensive” Native American Display
- Pre-Summer Slowdown at Disney World
- The SATURDAY SIX Takes a Quick Trip to Walt Disney World (Pop Century, Cosmic Rewind, Best Friends Pet Hotel, Cape May Cafe and more!)
- Disney’s “Broken” Top-Tier Attraction Leaves Guests Feeling Ill
Disney Eliminated Lightning Lane, Genie+ For One Offering,
Guests Speak Out
Yesterday, we reported that Disney World eliminated Disney Genie+ and Lightning Lane from one popular offering at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, meaning now it now only utilizes StandBy only. Ever since the announcement, fans are speaking out regarding this decision. Disney Genie+ and Lightning Lane Credit:...
- 7 Ways You’re Making Your Disney World Trip Harder Than It Has to Be
- MagicBand+, Will You Be Purchasing One?
- Popular Meet And Greet Experience At Disney's Hollywood Studios No Longer Available On Genie+
- Monsters Cafe At Universal Studios Florida Permanently Closed, Rumors Fly As To What Will Replace It
- Red Car Trolley Is Returning To Disneyland
- Disney Genie+: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Rethemed Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Name Revealed
- When Will Disney Stock Start Paying a Dividend Again?
- Guest Tries to Bring Meth Into EPCOT, McDonald’s Re-Releases Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Happy Meal Toys, Lawsuit Filed Against Disneyland Resort’s Magic Key Program Moves Forward, and More: Daily Recap (5/13/22)
Walt Disney World Is Directly Connected to New York By a
Series of Tubes
Before Walt Disney World Resort opened its gates in 1971, it was planned to be one of the most innovative projects to date, with acres of attractions, experiences, shops, restaurants, beaches, resorts, monorails, and other state-of-the-art developments. These innovative creations made fans eager to visit...
- Learn to play Disneyland’s ‘Fantasmic!’ on the piano with this fan-made tutorial
- REVIEW: Did We Find a Gideon’s DUPE in Disneyland?!
- The Fam goes BIG — What’s new to us at Disneyland