PHOTOS: Disney Fan Favorite Resort Hotel Fall Treats Arrive
Disney recently shared a number of delicious dishes from some of your favorite restaurants as it continues the phased reopening of resorts across their properties. With buffets gone and family-style dining a popular alternative it’s important to find the right location and menu items to satisfy your entire family. There is something for everyone to try, from breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and Kona Café to dinner at California Grill. Or maybe you’re like me and just there for the snacks! The folks at Disney have highlighted a number of restaurants, signature dishes and new items worth considering.
From Disney Parks Blog:
If you’re looking for a tasty way to start off your Disney day, here are a just few places where you can find delicious breakfast offerings:
- Kona Café – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Be sure to try the popular Tonga Toast (banana-stuffed French toast) or even the yummy Macadamia Nut Pancakes!
- Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Here you can sit down in the beautiful atrium of Disney’s Contemporary Resort to all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dining.
- Grand Floridian Café – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This elegant, yet casual restaurant has a large menu with a variety of offerings, including adult beverages such as the popular Chipotle Bloody Mary.
- BoardWalk Bakery – Disney’s BoardWalk: Here you’ll find a variety of tasty grab-and-go options like coffee cake, fruit, and muffins.
- Trattoria al Forno – Disney’s BoardWalk: Right next door to the BoardWalk Bakery, this restaurant offers several delicious dishes like the Tower of Pancakes, the Open-faced Omelet, and the plant-based Avocado Toast.
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Sit back and relax as you enjoy items like the Banana Bread French Toast or the Loaded Key West Bloody Mary.
Lunch & Dinner
There are many amazing restaurants across property with a huge variety of fares for all our guests, and if you’re looking for some suggestions, here are just a few restaurants that I highly recommend for lunch and dinner:
- Olivia’s Café – Disney’s Old Key West Resort: In addition to a hearty breakfast menu, you won’t want to miss out on the famous Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken served for lunch and dinner.
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Looking over Magic Kingdom Park, California Grill is a gorgeous place to enjoy some fine dining with exquisite dishes like the Braised Beef Wontons.
- The Wave … of American Flavors – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Another great restaurant on the first floor of the tower, The Wave … of American Flavors features a variety of dishes including Cauliflower Tacos, Steamed Bao Buns, and Sustainable Fish of the Day.
- Centertown Market – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: If you’re looking for a taste of Caribbean cuisine, you’ll definitely want to check out this quick-service restaurant. You may even see a few of your favorite dishes from Banana Cabana are now being served here!
- Whispering Canyon Café – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Enjoy family-style dining here with a variety of hearty skillets filled to the brim with western fare.
Snacks, Treats, and More!
Of course, no visit to Disney would be complete without SNACKS! Our resorts offer tons of fun eats and treats for you to choose from. Here are just a few popular items and even a few new offerings now available!
- Pineapple Lanai – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: DOLE Whip® Pineapple or Lime Soft-serve (served in a bowl or a float with souvenir Tiki Bowls and Tiki Sippers available).
- Capt. Cook’s – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Rainbow Aloha Cupcake
- Tambu Lounge – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Tropical Cocktails and Delicious Appetizers
- Contempo Café – Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Monorail Cupcake
- Johari Treasures – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Zebra Domes and Peanut Butter Brownies.
- Roaring Fork – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort: Campfire Cupcake.
- Gasparilla Island Grill – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Welcome Home Mickey Mouse Cake Pop.
There are many more amazing restaurants and offerings across property, so be sure to check them all out at the Walt Disney World Resort website. There, you’ll find all of the latest info on reservations, hours of operation, menus, updated safety measures, and more. And stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more yummy stories about all of our food and beverage offerings at our parks and resorts across the globe.